Hi,
I'm running a clustered Jboss server (4.0.2). I use session replication to
provide a fail-safe environment to the users.

My configuration follows (tc5-cluster-service.xml), I report only those
attribute I have changed from default:

<attribute name="CacheMode">REPL_ASYNC</attribute>
  | <attribute name="ClusterName">BITAStar_Web</attribute>

here follows my jboss-web.xml replication-config:

<replication-config>
  |     <replication-trigger>SET_AND_NON_PRIMITIVE_GET</replication-trigger>
  |     <replication-granularity>attribute</replication-granularity>
  |   </replication-config>

Here follows the excerpt from the code where I try to access the sessions in
the cache:

// get all sessions active for this manager
  | Session[] managedSessions =
request.getContext().getManager().findSessions();

but while the sessions defined in the local server (the one from which the code
above is invoked) have the attributes Hastable populated, the ones which are
replicated have all hashtable attributes set to null.

Can you help me?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922564#3922564

Reply to the post :