Hi,
Our company is currently looking at creating a large java web based system that
will have users in the 100's-1000's. I have experience with Tomcat (about 2
years ago), but since then I have been involved in Oracle EBusiness suite and
Oracle AS and Database.

I have recently noticed the JBoss software Application server and would like to
know if anybody out there has had experience with both systems and what the
benifits of Jboss is over Oracle Application server (other than the obvious $).

I am giving some serious consideration to developing our new system on JBoss,
but have to present an appropriate business case in order to justify not using
oracle.

Thanks in advance.

Ben

View the original post :