I am trying to make my jsf pages search engine friendly

I've had a search in google and have got some basic ideas but don't know how to
make this working.

In booking example, main.xhtml, if I put:
<h:outputLink action="#{hotelBooking.selectHotel}>
<f:param name="id" value="${hot.id}">
</h:outputLink>

and in java I may add:
String id =
facesContext.getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap().get("id");
em.load(Hotel.class, id);

The problem is, where the trigger point would be when user type
http://abc.com/hotel.seam?id=1 in their browser.  Where should I put the java
code in?

Is there a good way to do the bookmarking in seam?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922919#3922919

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3922919