anonymous wrote : 3.2. Changing the context path
  | Now you can rebuild JBoss portal and redeploy it for the context path
changes to take effect

You need to rebuild so...

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote :
  | But I couldn't find such: local.properties . and what's the $PORTAL_HOME?

$PORTAL_HOME is directory with portal sources.

You will find local.properties-example  in $PORTAL_HOME/build/etc
so just copy/rename it to
$PORTAL_HOME/build/local.properties
then edit and rebuild

View the original post :