Usually, the use case is everyone participates in the cluster replication group
as a peer. But I am not saying that it can't be done. Like I said, some form of
dettach/re-attach could work. But that probably would defeat the strength of
PojoCache since when detached, it won't be able to intercept the field changes.
So when it is re-attached, it will have to do a putObject all over again. Not
very efficient as I can see now.

So in this sense, you can use TreeCache to serializae/replicate the whole
object. The downside is it can't handle object graph (e.g., multiple and cyclic