Hello jboss people!!

I'm creating a session bean like this:

public class UbDocSerializer implements SessionBean {
    public String getDocView(Long ubDocId, Long ubTemplateId)
    {
           return new String("Hello!");
    }
}
public interface UbDocSerializerHome extends EJBHome {
    public UbDocSerializerRemote create() throws RemoteException, CreateException;
}
public interface UbDocSerializerRemote extends EJBObject, Remote {
    public String getDocView(Long ubDocId, Long ubTemplateId) throws RemoteException,
Exception;
}

When deploying, I get this warning message:

     Method : public UbDocSerializerRemote create() throws RemoteException,
CreateException;
     Warning: The method return values in the home interface must be
     of valid types for RMI/IIOP

I've tryed to change the number and types of the throwing exceptions, but I
can't make it work.

Where's the error?

Znx

--
Best regards,
 Alberto                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]