Hi,

Currently I am facing a problem in writing a subquery in ejb-ql in Jboss4.0.3.
By providing 2 params (Integer & Timestamp) my query looks something like this:

SELECT OBJECT(tb1)
FROM table1 tb1
WHERE tb1.integer_data = ?1 and
tb1.timestamp_data =
(SELECT min(tb2.timestamp_data)
FROM table2 tb2
WHERE tb2.integer_data = ?1 and
tb2.timestamp_data > ?2 )

The Exception that I am getting is:

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.ejbql.ParseException: Encountered "(" at Line 1,
column 109
Was expecting one of:
<DATETIME_VALUE_PARAMETER> ....

Note: I have changed the <suquery-supported> flag to true, in
standardjboss.xml. And I am also getting the same error with Jboss 4.0.4.

The same query written in ejb-jar.xml works fine in Weblogic 8.1.

Kindly let me know if anyone has the answer to this.

Thanks & Regards,
Mihir.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3924194#3924194