"smirgla1" wrote : I use 4.04RC1, JBossIDE 1.5, Seam nightly 10.Feb.2006.
  | [...]
  | # seam.properties
  | org.jboss.seam.core.init.managedPersistenceContexts entityManager
  | entityManager.jndiName java:/EntityManager
  | #org.jboss.seam.core.manager.conversationTimeout 30000
  | org.jboss.seam.core.init.jndiPattern seamapp/#{ejbName}/local

Could you just trust me ? JBossIDE 1.5 does not have the latest Hibernate Tools.
With the latest HB Tools from CVS you would not have: "entityManager.jndiName
java:/EntityManager"

Since i need to prove it, here is diff of the template that generates
seam.properties:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/hibernate/HibernateExt/tools/src/templates/seam/seam.properties.ftl?r1=text&tr1=1.2&r2=text&tr2=1.3&diff_format=h
It did not change since Feb 7

I just spend even more time and downloaded
HibernateTools-3.1.0.200602100930-nightly.zip
Extracted hibernate-tools.jar, searched for seam.properties.ftl no magical
stuff, the expected template is there.

Obviously you are doing something wrong, i am willing to help you but please
check what you are doing

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3924557#3924557

Reply to the post :