Hi,
    I installed the JBoss1.5 plugin for eclipse, but when I go into 'Debug...'
to manage my debug configuration, the Server Configuration only contains 'all',
'default' and 'minimal'.  It does not contain my own server configuration.  I
have verified that the path to the JBoss 4.0.x home directory is correct.  My
path is C:\jboss-4.0.3SP1, which also indicates to you which version I am
using.  Under the folder C:\jboss-4.0.3SP1\server, I have four folders: 'all',
'default', 'minimal', and 'myserver'.  'myserver' does not appear in the
"Server Configuration" drop-down box.  Has anyone else encountered this issue?
I don't think I can deploy my server configuration until I resolve this.  I
have tried restarting Eclipse.  I am using the 1.5.0_06 JDK.
Thanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3924682#3924682

Reply to the post :