Hmmm - I just know this security policy from several different banks I worked
for - may be there is also different approaches.
In other words it is not important whether we think if the security is better
or not - there are banks that believe in that way of security. So we should
take that into account in our design approach ...

And yes - you can perfectly use local EJBs as in Seam together with remote EJBs
to connect to a business-tier, but what about jBPM ?  I haven't tried it, but
from my point of view it is directly connecting to the database without
"developer-knowledge" - it is done implicitly - or am I wrong ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925036#3925036

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3925036