PROBLEM SOLVED

Auchhh that was a tough one, but I finally solved it thanks to Adrian Block's
comments at

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-947

When deploying ApplicationA and ApplicationB I thought I had pointed JBoss to
the ApplicationA.ear and ApplicationB.ear but that was not so. In my
jboss-service.xml file which lists the deployed applications I had

         deploy/,
         file:/server/solution/ApplicationA/deploy,
         file:/server/solution/ApplicationB/deploy,

Which is in fact wrong. I was trying to make jboss deploy all ears of the
deploy folders but notice that the end of the folder names are missing their
final slashes. What I should have written was

         deploy/,
         file:/server/solution/ApplicationA/deploy/,
         file:/server/solution/ApplicationB/deploy/,

Consequently I actually made jboss deploy an application called "deploy" which
contained my my ear, and the loader-repository configuration was rightly
ignored. After inserting the final slashes after "deploy" I am now telling
jboss to deploy all ears in the deploy FOLDER.

That was one hard to find needle in a hay stack.

Gotcha ;-)
Randahl

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925068#3925068