>From what I have tried, I see that the javax.xml classes are loaded from the
>JDK or JBoss anyway, no matter what I set in FilteredPackages

How should I process to create an Oracle SAX parser with the following code if
this code is in a class that is deployed in WARs web-inf/lib ?

SAXParserFactory factory = SAXParserFactory.newInstance();
SAXParser parser = factory.newSAXParser();

As reminder, the Oracle XML parser is in the EAR and its JAR is added to WAR's
manifest classpath

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925233#3925233

Reply to the post :