Hi Alex,
Thanks for response.
Now I able to connect to HSQL Datamanager ,the way you mentioend.
I could not find my schema.
When I add Database name in Hibernate.config file, I got error
Database not found.
BUt server\data folder localDb(My database name-i have not achanged anything-it
come by defalut) is exist.

Now I tried to run  First Test class,without db name in hibernate config file.
I* got successful message.
I found process instance started message in  console.
BUt though I am not able to find this process with version 1 on webconsole.
I found Process with version -1 on webconsole(jBPM).

For WebSale process I am able to start process instance form webconsole an d
task list also appeared  on webconsole,.
Sameway I also want to do for My process.
BUt I am not able to start process instance from webconsole.

I am new to jBPM.
I do not know If anything is missing for display  on webconsole.

Can you share any basic mateirla on jBPM other than user guide and gettign
started docuemnt.
I read hat  but I could not find comprehensive.

Regards
Thank you.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925245#3925245