ERROR main org.hibernate.hql.PARSER - :0:0: unexpected end of subtree

WARN Worker-0 net.sf.ehcache.config.Configurator - No configuration found.
Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml found in the classpath:
bundleresource://125/ehcache-failsafe.xml

This is the error message when I click the "Session Factory" node in "Hibernate
Configuration" View. It seems that becuase ehcache.xml not found, but I have
copy this file to my class path.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925272#3925272

Reply to the post :