hi

here is my class :
public class CpagePortletRenderer implements PortletRenderer {

  |        /**
  |         * @see PortletRenderer#render
  |         */
  |        public void render(RenderContext renderContext, PortletContext
state, WindowResult result)
  |           throws RenderException
  |        {
  |
  |               renderStart(renderContext);
  |           renderContext.getMarkupFragment().append("\n<!-- début contenu de
la portlet -->" );
  |           renderContext.getMarkupFragment().append(result.getContent());
  |           renderContext.getMarkupFragment().append("\n<!-- Fin contenu de
la portlet  -->\r\t\t\t\t" );
  |           renderEnd(renderContext);
  |
  |        }

I want to have the name of the portlet which is in the window container.
i think it's something like ::

myInstance.getComponentRef() ....

how can i have the myInstance object, from the instanceID ?

thanks !

i take a look at the management portlet but i'm not good with jsf technology.

regards
Lionel

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925276#3925276