"keletappi" wrote :
  | BTW. I have just playing with this portal implementation for 3 days now.
After using jetspeed2 and other portals this system feels nice and flexible.
Much easier to deploy portal and edit layouts and themes.

Nice to see someone appreciates this ;)

"keletappi" wrote :
  | However there are some severe limitations that prevent me to use it in
production enviroment - like i really need to know how to limit access to
portlet modes per role. Hopefully everything will be fixed in time.

This was in the original design, but was dropped early on, to keep the security
impl in 2.2 simple. I agree with you that we need such a feature.

Please add a JIRA task for it, and link to it from this thread.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925330#3925330

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3925330