I'm also experiencing this problem, except it is between two EJBs packaged in
seperate EARs.  One EJB is making a remote call to another.  Each ear has its
own classloader defined with the Meta-inf/jboss-app.xml with

  |  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
  | <jboss-app>

<loader-repository>travelawards.ata.com:loader=travelawards.ear</loader-repository>

  | </jboss-app>

for the target EJB

and

  |  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
  | <jboss-app>

<loader-repository>eventgateway.ata.com:loader=eventgateway.ear</loader-repository>

  | </jboss-app>

for the caller.  Any ideas?  We're using Jboss 3.2.6

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925843#3925843

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3925843