hi i will explain my new situation...i downloaded the cvs jboss-portal-2.2, i
discovered that the build didn't function because claims that sample directory
was missing, then i download jboss-portal from cvs and copied the samples
directory to the jb2.2 and i build it.

then i discovered that builded portal.sar didnd funtion because it claims
themes and layout, so i added /themes/layouts.(i dont remember) to the
porta-server.war/web-inf directory....
i ' run jb as on win so y set loopback to true an cluster-service.xml....

it funtions...but when i run it in jboss as 404rc1 (( -c all)) it was portal
2.40alpha....!! wow!!!

in mi investigation i copied a portlet.war to the server/all/farm and it copied
to the other cluster server....
..then i set the portal-mysql.db.xml pointing to the same database and all was
fine but when i create a new cms intance pointing to a new uploaded page the
server throws this

  | 19:00:49,565 ERROR [STDERR] javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException:
/vianauta/index.htm
  | 19:00:49,612 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerIm
  | pl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:263)
  | 19:00:49,612 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyMa
  | nager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:127)
  | 19:00:49,612 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerIm
  | pl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:202)
  | 19:00:49,612 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerIm
  | pl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:340)
  | 19:00:49,612 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyMa
  | nager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:189)
  | 19:00:49,612 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getIte
  | m(ItemManager.java:292)
  | 19:00:49,612 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.getIte
  | m(SessionImpl.java:717)
  | 19:00:49,612 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.jboss.portal.cms.impl.jcr.FileGetCommand.
  | execute(FileGetCommand.java:76)

i think the cms repository is local.....¿there's something in jackrabbit i must
configure?? please i'm just a newbie learning  :P

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925958#3925958

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3925958