We are trying to avoid using sticky-session because that would mean that we
also have to use it on the two hardware load-ballancers in front of the cluster
and web servers. The Operations group doesn't want to make this change...

Replication-granularity is set in the jboss-web.xml file and we're not setting
it, so the default must be used (is the default session?)

John

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925973#3925973

Reply to the post :