i suppose  jboss_ejb3.jar  and  Jboss_ejb3x.jar

all these are  included
I receive  only  complains about   "activationConfig"
from eclipse
The  attribute  activationConfig is  undefined  for  the annotation
MessageDriven

I practicaly  copied  the code from the  net  I do not see anything else wrong
in the code

DO I  MISSSPELL ???

package com.xxxx.bean;
import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.Consumer;
import javax.ejb.*;
import java.sql.Timestamp;
import com.xxxx.beanClient.*;

@Consumer(activationConfig =
                   ------------------
{
   @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType",
     propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
   @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination",
         propertyValue="queue/mdpojo")
 })
public class pojo_message implements message
{
public void send (String xml, String Meta)
       {
        //   double result = calculate (start, end, growthrate, saving);
    // RecordManager.addRecord (new Timestamp(sent), result);
             System.out.println ("The MD message POJO is invoked "+ Meta +"  :
"+ xml);
           }
}

View the original post :