In sticking with the standards, I am trying to build a Model MBean which is not
based off of the proprietary JBoss XMBean implementation.  Is this possible?
From what I read in the Wiki it states that in 3.2.6 only the XMBean
implementation was available "Although JBoss does not use any Model MBeans for
its core services as of the 3.2.0 release, there is a Model MBean
implementation known as an XMBean."

Please help!
Thanks

View the original post :