Hi,

I'm using JBoss & Castor at the Session Bean level. I have got the
CastorRooms working properly and successfully extended some of the tests
that come with the example code.

Applying the same setup to my own code now, I run into the following class

--------------------
org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException: Could not find the class
uk.co.servsoft.servc.dao.Account
org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException: Could not find the class
uk.co.servsoft.servc.dao.Account
        at
org.exolab.castor.mapping.loader.MappingLoader.createDescriptor(MappingLoader.java:300)
        at
org.exolab.castor.jdo.engine.JDOMappingLoader.createDescriptor(JDOMappingLoader.java:147)
        at
org.exolab.castor.mapping.loader.MappingLoader.loadMapping(MappingLoader.java:211)
        at
org.exolab.castor.jdo.engine.JDOMappingLoader.loadMapping(JDOMappingLoader.java:294)
        at org.exolab.castor.mapping.Mapping.getResolver(Mapping.java:278)
        at
org.exolab.castor.jdo.engine.DatabaseRegistry.loadDatabase(DatabaseRegistry.java:317)
        at org.exolab.castor.jdo.JDO.getDatabase(JDO.java:538)
        at
org.jboss.jdo.castor.CastorJDOImpl.getDatabase(CastorJDOImpl.java:168)
        at
uk.co.servsoft.servc.services.AccountServiceBean.createAccount(AccountServiceBean.java:58)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer

        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInte

        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeNext(TxInterceptorCMT.java:133)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:263)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:99)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:190)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:195)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:271)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker.invoke(JRMPContainerInvoker.java:392)
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:241)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:148)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:465)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:706)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

The ...dao.Account object is stored in the same .jar as the session bean and
I have set the CommonClassPath parameter in the jboss.jcml's Castor section
to false (Setting it to true has no visible impact on this problem).

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Ijonas Kisselbach

P.S. Apologies for crossposting to both jboss and castor mailing lists, but
I don't know in which camp the problem lies.