hi,

ok fine i got the Servlet.jsp but now my question is

this servlet is deployed in the same JBoss Server but i want this information
from outside the JBoss.

how it can be possible to get Web Application Detail from outside the JBoss?

becaue my program is simple Java Main program which connect with the server at
runtime with the help of RMIAdaptor OR HttpAdaptor with the help of
InitialContext.

Now, i cannot get the detail like Web-Console/Servlet.jsp , because this
Web-Console deployed in JBoss But in my case i want it from outside the JBoss.
can u help me to identified how can i do this?

lbrd.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3926508#3926508

Reply to the post :