Alex:

The error doesn't occur in the finder and the log method you mentioned is never
executed. The error occurs when it is sending the data out of the server to the
client. All the methods work fine as long as the data is never marshalled out
of the server.

I thought maybe it was a classpath problem on the client however I did
everything I could think of the make sure the classpath was ok and found that
by changing the relationships to EAGER the problem went away. I made that
decision when I realized the HibernateProxy class was involved.

Another thing I found out recently. The problem with the relationships isn't
necessarily in the Device entity itself but somewhere in the network of
relationships it is involved in. After making a few relationships EAGER in some
other entities that were also causing problems, I found that I could put the
relationships back to LAZY in Device without causing the problem to reappear.

Jon

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3926572#3926572

Reply to the post :