Hi my name is Bromo, newbee in JBoss application server environment.
I'm learning CMP in JBoss, my database is MySql and my IDE is JBuilder 2006

Before I start coding my first CMP application, I wanna make sure that
JBoss built in CMP can running well on my MySql DB ... I set some necessary
xml files following your JBoss 4.0 documentation, those are:

- C:\jboss-4.0.1sp1\server\devcon\deploy\mysql-ds.xml
- C:\jboss-4.0.1sp1\server\devcon\deploy\jms\mysql-jdbc2-service.xml
- jbosscmp-jdbc.xml

But when I restart the JBoss server, during starting, I found 3 blocks of
error in Command line window, those are:

Error 01:

17:43:53,328 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:
Incompletely deployed packages:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] { url=file:/C:/jboss-4.0.1sp1/serve
r/devcon/deploy/jms/mysql-jdbc2-service.xml }
  deployer: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  status: Deployment FAILED reason: Trying to install an already registered mbea
n: jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
  state: FAILED
  watch: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.1sp1/server/devcon/deploy/jms/mysql-jdbc2-service.xm
  altDD: null
  lastDeployed: 1141037020281
  lastModified: 1141037020265
  mbeans:

Error 02:

ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS

 Depends On Me:  jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Messag
e recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Gene
ral error,  message from server: "Table 'testingentity.jms_messages' doesn't exi
st")

Error 03:

MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS

 Depends On Me:  jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Messag
e recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Gene
ral error,  message from server: "Table 'testingentity.jms_messages' doesn't exi
st")

Can anybody please help me ........?????? how should I make the JBoss built in
CMP works for my application?????

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3926715#3926715

Reply to the post :