Thanks for your reply. I have turned on TRACE as you suggested, and found out
the following:

This is a line from my logs when the Invocations work as expected (deployed to
two nodes via farming):

  | 2006-03-01 09:18:19,678 TRACE
[org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxyHA] Init, clusterInfo:
[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/arsenal.at:service=WorkflowController/H,targets=[JRMPInvoker_Stub[UnicastRef2
 [liveRef:
[endpoint:[192.168.0.10:4447](remote),objID:[4b46ef39:109b4b3c025:-8000, 2]]]],
JRMPInvoker_Stub[UnicastRef2 [liveRef:
[endpoint:[192.168.0.12:4447](remote),objID:[-40e2315:109b4e0dbe2:-8000,
2]]]]],currentViewId=-243866888,isViewMembersInSyncWithViewId=true,cursor=1,arbitraryObject=null},
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Notice the two  liveRefs that are present in the targets[]. Everything works
fine...

As soon as I shut down one node the same trace looks like this:

  | 2006-03-01 09:20:12,082 TRACE
[org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxyHA] Init, clusterInfo:
[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/arsenal.at:service=WorkflowController/H,targets=[],currentViewId=0,isViewMembersInSyncWithViewId=true,cursor=1,arbitraryObject=null},
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_Both_ liveRefs have vanished and targets[] is emtpy, which explains the
ServiceUnavailableException, as you expected.  So it boils down to this
question:  Why are both liveRefs removed  when I shut down one node?

(As I am absolutely new to this, it is highly probable that I am making some
kind of obvious mistake, which I am overlooking..)

Thanks for helping :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3927021#3927021

Reply to the post :