Hi all,
I'm new to Jbpss and Jbpm too.
Unfortunatly I'm working on Windows XP.
I've installed Eclipse SDK 3.1.2 and the "JBoss jBPM starter kit"
(jbpm.version=3.1). My installation folder name is "JBoss-Jbpm". Here I can see
the following sub-directories:

- jbpm
- jbpm-bpel
- jbpm-db
- jbpm-designer
- jbpm-server

I've deplyed with success my first simple project using the process designer
tool but now I don't understand and I don't find where (in which directory) the
deplyed project files have been placed.
Moreover I don't know how undeply the previous project file.

Fidalma,
Italy

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3927028#3927028