What I understand is that the assignation as is described in the documentation
does not work, but I wonder why it is not being recognized *oficially*. Can't
you just say?: no, for the moment being it does not work, so don't waste your
time making 10000000000 tries with something you won't get. That'd be pretty
nice in my oppinion, that is, not giving ppl the hope to use that when
everybody knows that it just does not work...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3927222#3927222

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3927222