"ineverstop" wrote :
  | 1) creat a interface named IMarshalledValue.java then compile it, src like:
  |      public interface IMarshalledValue extends Serializable {}

I'm pretty new to this, just testing around.. but..
I created a file named IMarshalledValue.java containing:
public interface IMarshalledValue extends Serializable {}

When I tryed to compile it whit javac It says:
symbol: class Serializable
public interface IMarshalledValue extends Serializable {}
                                          ^
1 error

What am I doing wrong?

View the original post :