Dear pdesai (hmm pinkesh?),

The log trace shows that the username 'admin' was not found using the select
query you supplied.  So I would check from the database side.  1.) What do you
have as your datasource element in the EJB's jbosscmp.xml (if using EJB2.1)
file? 2.) Is the principals query valid for your database? 3.) do you have an
user in your system with username 'admin'?

Also, not that it matters much, but you do not need the
org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule in the jmx-console login config since this
is a domain that is securing the server, not a client of the server.

let me know if this does not help, chris griffith

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3927643#3927643

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3927643