OK after sleeping on it and having another look in the morning I found the
problem!

It turns out I accidently had a jboss-app.xml file included in my .ear file
which was enabling scoped class loading via a <loader-repository> tag.

Remove this file from the .ear and magically everything works!

Presumably having an isolated deployment means that jBPM can't see my classes,
which I guess is the intention of this feature? Does anyone know if it is
possible to use custom jBPM action handlers with isolated deployments?

For my purposes I don't need isolated deployments for the time being so it is
not a problem, but for anyone else who is having ClassLoader difficulties check
out: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3927646#3927646

Reply to the post :