Hi,

Can someone please point me in the direction of some instructions / turorial /
example that uses subflows?

I am trying to refactor some Chain of Responsibilty work to use jBPM so that I
can make better reuse of small workflows to build up bigger complex ones, make
use of persistence etc for restarting, make use of the eclipse plugin for
visual wiring etc.

I'm still unable to get a subflow to fire and the parent one to wait until the
sub is finished, and then proceed.  All I can find in the documentation is
<sub-process name="interview" />.  How do I actually fire that though?

Thanks, and I realise this is complete newbe question - I am one ;o)
Am I missing some basic documentation somewhere?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3927699#3927699

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3927699