"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : It would help if you could specify what links you
are talking about regarding the "update site" and references in the
documentation so that if something has to be fixed the IDE team can fix it.

The link to the development update site was in my first post. It tells you
that:

anonymous wrote : This is the development update site for JBoss Eclipse IDE.
You will find the latest development release of JBoss Eclipse IDE here.

I'm pretty sure that i got the link from one of the many docs I've read lately
on your site. I can't find the reference with a quick googling though. Anyway,
I don't see a problem with any references as long as the development update
site is at least as up to date as the stable one.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3927710#3927710

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3927710