Dave Ortman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I recently posted an inquiry regarding the utilization of CORBA objects from
within EJB's deployed in JBoss. Basically, I was unable to have a session bean
make a call to a CORBA object. Since then, we have deployed the same bean to
WebLogic, and it worked fine.

So, the issue is not EJB specific. I looked at the FAQ, and saw that JBoss
does not support RMI/IIOP. However, I didn't think this would prevent my session
beans from making CORBA calls.

Is there a limitation of JBoss which would make calling CORBA objects impossible?

Thanks,
-Dave