When I try "from java.lang.Object"  I get

  | WARN main org.hibernate.hql.QuerySplitter - no persistent classes found for
query class: from java.lang.Object

Haven't seen any queries (sql), not able to view the entity model. Also
interesting is that I am not able to expand the "Configuration" or "Session
Factory" tags... I am able to expand the "Database" tag and view the tables in
Hibernate Configuration pane.

Me actually quite confused at this point ;-)

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3928033#3928033

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3928033