Thanks, I will try that.

I was trying to get the create method to have unchecked permission, that should
work as well, should it not?

I still have the question of why the unauthenticatedIdentity is not working,
when I get principal=null instead of guest in my original post (where the web
user is not authenticated and I set the unauthenticatedIdentity to guest).

I am also not clear on the difference between

1.  the unauthenticatedIdentity option in the authentication policy
(login-conf.xml) and
2. the unauthenticated-principal element in the jboss.xml file

Neither one of these seem to be doing anything.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3928083#3928083

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3928083