"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : There is no public/official Seam CaveatEmptor
example. If you got this from CVS, you got something that was under development
and not working.

that's right, I got the current cvs version...

@CptnKirk: the reason I want to seperate the Seam from the DAO Layer is that I
want to access the DAO also outside of Seam:

  |                 |--------|
  | |-----| |-----| |EJB3 /  |
  | |Seam1| |Seam2| |RMI etc.|
  | |-----| |-----| |--------|

  | |------------------------|
  | |         DAO            |
  | |------------------------|

  | |------------------------|
  | |      Entity PoJo?s     |

So I've got a "entities.par" and a "dao.ejb3" and 1 ore more Seam
webapplications accessing the same DAO (web1.war, web2.war) and maybe other
Applications accessing the DAO vs. RMI.

I think for this architecture the DAO Layer should not depend on seam...

Or are there better sollutions?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3928121#3928121

Reply to the post :