Well thats pretty nasty...

How am I suppose to deploy a product to the field? Assume that all docBase
paths are going to be unique?

Why can't it be relative? Who wrote that code?

I am finding myself having to not only articulate/fabricate the root drive
directory and the install directory (without any env variable capability), but
to articulatefabricate the work directory structure for tomcat as well.

Should this be implemented better? And if so what should the ideal function be?

Thanks for feedback.

I just think it is unreasonable for me to have to place this into my docBase...

C:\jboss-4.0.4RC1\server\tapestry-proto-1.0\work\jboss.web\localhost\MySQLContext

There has to bea better way.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3928193#3928193

Reply to the post :