hi,

i had tried your solution but when i put expression in decision node in my xpdl
file the workflow already goes in the default branch and if i don't put any
expression in decision node the file is block in the node. i join my xpld file
and my file of exploration if you see any errors can you help me to understand
how works this workflow because i'm a beginner in this domain and it's
difficult to understand how works this technologie. thx tou for your help

the JAVA FILE: (JUnit)

  | package com.testjbpm;
  |
  | import org.jbpm.graph.def.*;
  | import org.jbpm.graph.exe.*;
  | import org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.*;
  | import org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance;
  | import junit.framework.TestCase;
  |
  | public class testjbpm extends TestCase {
  |     public void testProcess() throws Exception{
  |             String x1="non";
  |
  |                    System.out.println("enter your value of x1");
  |              x1= clavier.lireString();
  |
  |             java.io.FileReader reader= new
java.io.FileReader("eclipse/testjbpm/src/java/testjbpm.par/processdefinition.xml");

  |             JpdlXmlReader test= new JpdlXmlReader(reader);
  |
  |             ProcessDefinition definition =
  |                     test.readProcessDefinition();
  |                     assertNotNull("Definition should be not null",
definition);

  |                     ProcessInstance instance = new
ProcessInstance(definition);
  |                     TaskInstance task =new TaskInstance("Analyse
DA","acheteur");

  |                     if (x1=="non"){
  |                      task.end();
  |                      System.out.println("la transition est non");
  |                     }
  |                     else{
  |                             if(x1=="oui"){
  |                                     task.end("oui");
  |                                     System.out.println("la transition est
oui");
  |                             }
  |                             else{
  |                                     System.out.println("problem");
        }
  |                     }
  |
  |                     System.out.println("task Id is
+task.getAvailableTransitions());
  |     instance.signal();
  |
  |     }
  | }

my XPLD FILE:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <process-definition
  |   xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1"  name="testjbpm">
  |    <start-state name="start">
  |       <transition name="start_to_AnalyseDA" to="Analyse DA">
  |       </transition>
  |
  |    </start-state>
  |    <task-node name="Analyse DA">
  |       <transition name="" to="fournisseur existe-t-il?"></transition>
  |    </task-node>
  |    <decision name="fournisseur existe-t-il?" expression="non">
  |       <transition name="oui" to="traitement DA" >
  |       </transition>
  |       <transition name="non" to="peut-on réorienter la DA vers fournisseur
existant?">
  |       </transition>
  |    </decision>
  |    <task-node name="traitement DA">
  |       <transition name="" to="end1"></transition>
  |    </task-node>
  |    <decision name="peut-on réorienter la DA vers fournisseur existant?"
expression="oui">
  |       <transition name="oui" to="traitement DA">
  |       </transition>
  |       <transition name="non" to="fournisseur existe dans SAP?">
  |       </transition>
  |    </decision>

thank you very much for your help

Antitrust1982