Hi,
I did debug my application with JProfiler Memory Debugger.
With no doubt I found some memory leaks on every redeployment.

My environement: JBoss 4.0.4RC1 using EJB3 session beans,Java 5.

some issues:
1. We have got some singleton classes in our application. Our application is
deployed as ear containing all dependent jars with in ear (uses isolated
classloading). After debugging with MemoryDebugger I came to figure out that
all old stateless beans still exists and also all singleton classes exists.
Memory increses by 20MB on every redeployment (This may be still increases,if
my application uses more memory),ofcourse which causes OutOfMemory after some
redeployments.

2. One of our third-party library uses ThreadLocal inside their application
implementation, which one of my singleton class holds this. As ofcourse my
singleton never garbaged and so forth. Is this ThreadLocal somehow causing
JBoss from invoking garbage collection.

3. I am not sure, but I found one instanceof ThreadGroup (JBoss) is holding all
stateless beans instances. Same ThreadGroup instance is used even after
redeployment. So old stateless beans are garbaged as ThreadGroup is not
garbaged.

Please help me.What can be the reasons for memory leaks in my application.

Thanks in advance,
Jelda
Thanks in advance,
Jelda