One thing I'd like to do to is to have a menu of actions. Each action will
start a Wizard but the menu is still present even if a Wizard for one of the
actions is started. Now, if the user clicks on another action, while still
beeing in the middle of the first Wizard one I'd like to start a Conversation
for action 2, without killing of the first one.

This could be solved with named Conversations and annotations like:

  | @Begin(join=true, name="wiz_one"}
  | public String startWizardOne() { }
  |
  | @Begin(join=true, name="wiz_two"}
  | public String startWizardTwo() { }

If this works it would also be possible to have the two Wizard shown in the
same page, but with parallell and independant conversations.

If this is combined with hierarchical Conversation I guess that you can regard
one set of named conversation as a ConversationGroup.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3928981#3928981

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3928981