Hi,

first of all, I am not sure whether this is the right forum or whether it
should go into the eclipse forum...

My problem is, I am trying the seam application reverse engineering in eclipse
with the hibernate tools.

First I figured I had an outdated version which created old code, so I
downloaded newer versions, but as soon as I want to generate the code, I keep
getting errors. The first one was something that a template string could not be
read, so I searched for a newer version, then I got some oneArgument error,
downloaded and installed another version, and now I get a
MethodInvocationException while processing template seam/selector.java

I am following the CRUD flash tutorial that can be found here on this site, if
anyone is wondering, doing everything just like it is done there.

I have tried the hibernatetools 3.1.0 beta 4, I have tried a complete eclipse
jboss bundle, I have tried basically every download I could find and it's
driving me crazy.

These are just my first steps with JBoss and Seam, so any help would be much
appreciated. What else could I try?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3929111#3929111

Reply to the post :