Hi,

I'm working on a big project that is going to be completely EJB3/JBoss based
(great work guys) and I'm running into an odd problem that the Wiki/FAQ and
numerous Search tries are not resolving.  I'm using JBoss 4.0.3SP1-EJB3RC5,
JDK1.5_06 and iBatis 2.1.7-597 (latest).

My issue is that I've had to inherit some iBatis stuff that is dying with
essentially the stack trace at the end of this post.  It occurs when I try to
use a complex query in iBatis, i.e.:

#
#   <result property="prop1" column="prop1_column" nullable="false"
#               select="some_sub_query"/>
#

So I'm trying to map a field to a subquery via the "select" clause which should
ultimately return a Boolean.  The "some_sub_query" should return a
"java.lang.Boolean" as its resultClass.

What I have found is that the cglib shipped with JBoss and/or EJB3 seems to
break iBatis (it could be pilot error but my map file is most certainly valid).
  If I remove cglib from both default/lib and the ejb3.deployer, everything
works.

I realize this is not an iBatis forum, but can someone explain to me what might
be going on AND more importantly, is CGLIB required for EJB3 deployment?  I
removed all CGLIB jars, restarted JBoss, and EJB3 seems to still work fine but
I might be living very dangerously.

Any info would come much appreciated!

-aps

15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot subclass
final class boolean
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.generateClass(Enhancer.java:446)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
net.sf.cglib.core.DefaultGeneratorStrategy.generate(DefaultGeneratorStrategy.java:25)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
net.sf.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator.java:216)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.createHelper(Enhancer.java:377)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.create(Enhancer.java:285)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.create(Enhancer.java:660)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.EnhancedLazyResultLoader$EnhancedLazyResultLoaderImpl.loadResult(EnhancedLazyResultLoader.java:104)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.EnhancedLazyResultLoader.loadResult(EnhancedLazyResultLoader.java:59)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.ResultLoader.loadResult(ResultLoader.java:53)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getNestedSelectMappingValue(BasicResultMap.java:455)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getResults(BasicResultMap.java:315)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.handleResults(SqlExecutor.java:394)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQuery(SqlExecutor.java:185)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.sqlExecuteQuery(GeneralStatement.java:205)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:173)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForObject(GeneralStatement.java:104)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:561)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:536)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:93)
15:50:58,546 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapClientImpl.java:70)
...started from an EJB3 invoke on my Proxy object...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3929148#3929148

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3929148