anonymous wrote :
  | I'm using Jboss4.0.4RC1 and i can't deploy the ejb3's before the .spring
Archive. Maybe i can use the dependency tags?

Uf, funny. Can you post this at some other forum - 'Installation, Configuration
& Deployment', 'Management, JMX/JBoss' or 'Performance Tuning'.
Since, like I said, it worked for me. No idea why it doesn't work for you.

anonymous wrote :
  | If i have 2 .ejb3 files which depend on each other then there must be a way
how tu solve this deploying dependency too, or not?

This is a EJB3 forum issue.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3929339#3929339

Reply to the post :