I obtained a user transaction.

I than go into a loop where at the begining of the iteration I begin the
trasnaction and before going to the next iteration I commit.

If one of the iteration fails (for whatever reason), the loop is broken and the
transaction is rolled back.

I would expect that if this was not the first iteration, the iterations before
would have been committed and the failed one rolled back.

Isn't that how this should work? because looking at my logs it seems that all
the iterations were rolled back.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3929594#3929594

Reply to the post :