I seem to notice a strange  behaviour,

As  I submit forms  to JBoss, I seem to receive  them correctly  within the
servlet.

though  as I post a form using following  action
     servlet/srv?selector=variable?second=blabla
    I was attempting  to use use the  inline arguments to qualify what to do
with the form....

 the  arguments  included  in the  form (submit) are  intermixed with the
query section in the  http line   selector    and  second are  considered as
part of the form, eventualy  overriding the form content*chose of variables)

THe  implementation intermixes  Urlencoded variables  as the  post
information.  Of caorse this seems to simple to implement wherever  the
parameter comes from  it is used as a parameter, but it allows someone changing
or tricking the  resultset without leaving some clarity...

thanks for your thoughts

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3929687#3929687

Reply to the post :