What i need to do is get one value from another enity for use and I don't need
the whole object just one value

  | public class Object1 implements Serializable {
  |    pirvate Integer id;
  |    private String name;
  |
  |    public Integer getId() {return id;}
  |
  |    @Id
  |    public void setId(Integer id) {this.id = id;}

  | }
  |
  | public class Object2 implements Serializable {
  |    pirvate Integer id;
  |    private Integer object1Id
  |    private String object1Name
  |
  |    public Integer getId() {return id;}
  |
  |    @Id
  |    public void setId(Integer id) {this.id = id;}
  |
  |    public Integer getObject1Id() {return object1Id;}
  |
  |    public void setObject1Id(Integer object1Id) {this.object1Id = object1Id;}
  |
  |    public String getObject1Name() {return object1Name;}
  |
  | }

Where getObject1Name in Object2 i would like that to be the value of Object 1's
Name by a relationship of a Object 1 can have many Object 2's but Ojbect 2's
can only have one Object 1's.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3929913#3929913

Reply to the post :