Hi all,

I am a newcomer to jBPM. As my first process implementation, I am programing a
simple Web portal with JSP. The main functionality is behind a intranet. My
suprise was to find an example (jbpm\websale) where the two Web pages, in the
same portal, have to make the login over the filter "AuthenticationFilter.java".

Any one knows another way to keep the session parameters without doing a login
in each web page load.

Thank you, in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3930188#3930188