This is only to comment you about a strange thing I have seen during some
testing while accessing jBoss 4.03SP1 from an external client.

When I use the jar: /client/jboss-common-client.jar  (in the client classpath)
I get a problem deserializing the class org.jboss.util.id.GUID because the
version used by the server doesn't match the one used by the client. However
using /client/jbossall-client.jar in the client classpath prevents this problem.

So seems like a packaging problem, different versions for jarfiles:
jboss-common-client.jar and jbossall-client.jar (UID class inside this packege
seems to be the one used by the server) and the one used by the server...

Regards.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3930197#3930197

Reply to the post :