As long as we're on the topic, I could really use a scope that sits between
Application and Session.  I implemented a quasi-scope myself using an
Application scoped bean + a Map, though it's not as clean as using a pure Seam
scope.

This is a specific case I realize, but maybe it would be cool if we could have
"custom scopes".  These custom scopes of course would define their own ID to
determine when and where they were active.  Actually, I don't have a specific
solution to implementing this in Seam -- just thinking out loud.

Ryan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3930203#3930203

Reply to the post :